[EpiData-list] New test versions of EpiData Manager and EpiData EntryClient

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Oct 25 14:54:46 CDT 2013

It would be good to know if the other SPSS users having problems with
previous versions still have problems.

The data list command format in the sps file now looks like this:
DATA LIST
   FILE = "/home/jens/data/bromar.1.3.txt"
   ENCODING="UTF8"
   FREE ("|")
   RECORDS = 1
   / _DoubleEntry(F1) id(F4) sex(F1) error(F1) km(F3) kmgrp(F1) age(F2)
agegrp(F2)
     dectime(F6.4) decgrp(F1) runok(F1) .

for the example bromar file. Notice, that the {} are no longer there.

regards Jens Lauritsen
EpiData Association