[EpiData-list] (updated)questions about manager

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Nov 26 05:07:14 CST 2013

Dear friends,

some questions:
1) the length of the string in the generated .sps file is always 3 times the definition of the length of the string in Manager.
for example:  VL3 27-35(A) S1 145-204(A) in .sps
but the length of S1 is 20 and that of VL3 is 3 in sample.v2.epx

2) How do I use the mssing values defined in Valuelabel Editor to set the missing values of the variables in SPSS?

3) Can I define the values of boolean type variables as 1 or 0?

Thanks for your help advance!

EpiData Manager
Program Version: 1.5.0.10 r684
Core version: 1.5 r767
FPC Version: 2.6.2
Platform: i386-Win32
Filename: D:\Down-Software\EpiData\epidatamanager.scripting.1.5.0.10.win.32\youth.epz
XML Version: 3
Field count: 199
Record count: 1

--