[EpiData-list] Problem with export to Excel

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Nov 29 06:56:49 CST 2013

Does the file name end in .csv? Excel should recognize that. In any case, there is a simple way to convert your single column data to table form.

Select all the data in the first column
On the menu bar: Data, Text to Columns
Choose delimited
Make sure comma is the delimiter

That’s it - and you get to see what is happening as you go along.

Jamie