[EpiData-list] Problem with export to Excel

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Nov 29 12:37:18 CST 2013

Dear Sabine, please also note language: you are from Basel, and I can
see that you use a German version of Excel, thus presumably your Windows
is also German. Both have their own ways of interpreting CSV files and
you have to be explicit in telling step by step what you tell Excel...
As Torsten and Jamie say, this is not an EpiData issue, it is an Excel
issue.

Hans

--
Hans L Rieder, MD, MPH