[EpiData-list] Mac question

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Dec 16 12:04:03 CST 2013

Dear EpiData-list,

I am having trouble running EpiData on my Mac. I have downloaded the version of EpiData for Macs, and used the directions in "readme.txt".
I double click on runManager.command and then on startManager.app. The double click on startManager.app is always followed by an error message.
I've tried several times, as has a student on her own Mac. We always receive the error message and cannot run the program.

Is there a fix or workaround for this? Apologies if this has been asked before, we were not able to find a solution that worked on the archive.

Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards,
Sara Smith
UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health