[EpiData-list] Mac question

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Dec 17 12:00:10 CST 2013

Unfortunately we have not been able to stay focused on the "standard
release versions" latest weeks/months. This is the reason for the
problems found in this Mac version.

The current download versions found at : http://www.epidata.dk/testing.php
Are sufficiently final to use for production purposes.

Should anyone know of a source of major funding it would be good to
know. It gives abrupt development cycles to rely on what funding adds a
few months at a time.

Kind regards
Jens Lauritsen
EpiData Association.