[EpiData-list] Mac question

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Dec 17 08:39:04 CST 2013

Hi Jaime,

Thanks so much for your response.

On a PC, when I open it I get a browser, but on my Mac I can open the 1.4.3 client but I can't get a browser to select any of the files (so I can't open any of the surveys we've set made). I also tried opening Preferences to test it, and none of it seems to work or allow me to select anything.
Is there maybe a step that I'm missing?

Thanks so much for your help!

Best regards,
Sara