[EpiData-list] Re: SPSS

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Apr 26 10:45:02 CDT 2014

In my experience, this happens when there is a problem with delimiters or with non-english characters. Are you exporting any text values?

You can easily look at the xxxx.txt file (with all the data) using a basic text editor like notepad and see if there are extra delimiters or if a line ends early because of a problem saving text. The default delimiter (you have control over this in the latest test version) is | (vertical bar).

Jamie