[EpiData-list] Epidata Entry Client Mac bug

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Apr 30 16:30:58 CDT 2014

Hi,

I’ve been trying to use Epidata for data entry purposes.  Excellent program!

However, I noticed that in the current version of the Entry Client 1.4.4.2 the “Open” menu will not do anything (both on the drop down menu File->Open and the Button on the program).  I downloaded the test version 1.5.1.0 and it seems to have the same bug as well.

I can work around this by opening the file in Manager first and then opening it (as it shows in the “Open Recent ->” option).  Otherwise it will not open a file.

I don’t know if anyone has noticed this?  I have been trying to see if I can use this for data collection.

Thanks again for the excellent effort!

Philip Ong, MD
Baylor College of Medicine