[EpiData-list] password request

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri May 23 02:32:16 CDT 2014

On 2014-05-21 16:30, epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca wrote:
> Hi
> I am a psychiatric epidemiologist from Uganda and I use epidata for our community research. I have downloaded EpiDataentryclient 1.5.1.0 and while installing it, I was asked for a password.
> Can anyone provide me with this password.
> Thank you & very best,
> Ethel

Hi Ethel.

I can see that you have downloaded an experimental version of EpiData
Manager, the 1.5.x line is a number
experimental version.

If you wish to use EpiData for real life purpose and not just for
testing, you should consider downloading the latest
stable release 1.4.4.4 from our main download page:
http://epidata.dk/download.php

Kind regards,
Torsten B. Christiansen
EpiData Association.