[EpiData-list] Major STEP: First experimental EpiData Manager and EntryClient with RELATIONAL DATA

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jun 17 07:28:00 CDT 2014

Dear all

A major step in EpiData Project development has been taken during the
past weeks and months.
It has been rather silent on our point, but that was due to working
intensively with relational data capabilities

Today we have placed v2.0.0.0 of EpiData Manager as  "experimental"
here: http://epidata.dk/testing.php#alpha
Notice move down. At the top you will find v1.4.4.5

Please experiment with building relational data bases and also "one
dataform only" databases to verify function or find problems. An example
clinical database with several dataforms is included in the downloads.

Before releasing relational data function as a release for "real"
projectdata the following is needed:
a. Tests by many users (You)
b. Development of reporting for multi-dataform projects
c. Development of exporting of data in multi-dataform projects
d. Fix any bugs reported

We hope to fix any reported bugs and points b+c within the next 2-3 weeks.

To work with the new principle you will find updated introduction pdf
files installed with the software.

regards

Torsten Bonde Christiansen and  Jens Lauritsen
EpiData Association
Denmark