[EpiData-list] Relate - v2.0.0.0 testing

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Jun 18 19:31:17 CDT 2014

Quick testing of the test version of Manager & Entry Client with relational data forms was successful.

I suggest that we be able to move to a child form without having to create a field that just provides the ‘switch’ to go. If we could allow relate to proceed on any value of a field, the jump to the child form would be much like it is now in classic Epidata. This equivalent to an unconditional jump (that is jump on value *). This way, the child form can be invoked as part of a logical flow of data entry without adding an additional field.