[EpiData-list] Can you help me

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jun 30 13:53:04 CDT 2014

Dear Kusula:

In EpiData Entry 3.1 (which you presumably use), you should not ever
loose any data (nor get such a message), if:

- you do not change the field type of an existing field
- do not shorten the field length of an existing field
- add a new field
- change the sequence of fields

You will loose data (and get alerted to it), if:

- you remove an existing field
- shorten the field length of an existing field
- change the field type of an existing field

Regards,

Hans

--
Hans L Rieder, MD, MPH