[EpiData-list] Re: EpiData-list Digest, Vol 129, Issue 4

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jul 22 07:37:22 CDT 2014

I have not had this problem (OSX-Mavericks). On Dataform1, I define an integer field. Then set as key. Then add a related dataform and my key field shows up on the new form. When you add a field to Dataform1, the Relate tab appears. You have to define a related dataform first; then the Relate tab shows up.

Jamie