[EpiData-list] Re: EpiData-list Digest, Vol 129, Issue 5

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jul 22 22:10:45 CDT 2014

You are doing this correctly. When I do this, I do not get an error.
MacBook Pro (2009, Core 2 duo) with OSX 10.9.4 (Mavericks with all current updates).
So you have to do a Force Quit on your Mac? Have you checked the error logs to see if there is an error from EDM? I’ve seen some errors at times that have been useful.

Jamie