[EpiData-list] Re: EpiData-list Digest, Vol 129, Issue 5

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jul 29 05:33:25 CDT 2014

Hi Vegard.

I have tested this locally on my Mac Mini with OSX Mavericks and i have
located the problem.

The reason why the program freeze at step 7) is because the window for
"Define Key" appears
outside your monitor. This happens due to a programming error from my side.

You can see the window if you right-click the Manager icon in the dock
and select "Show All...".
However, i am no expert user of Mac, so i honestly do not know how to
move a windows
that appears outside of monitor range.

In the upcomming release RC2, this will ofcourse be fixed!

An easy fix for this is to use the "Default window position" which will
reset the position of ALL
windows within EpiData Manager. Then the next time you click "Define
Key" you should have
the window positioned properly.

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.