SV: [EpiData-list] Epidata Manager key unique handling

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Sep 13 15:18:48 CDT 2014

I have done that but during data entry it is not stoping on duplicate ID entry. At the end of last field entry it is not moving for second record.

Thanks,
Rasool Bux

All you have to do, is to define a key, which you find under project properties. After definition of a key,  only one observation can be entered for each value.

In entryclient a key is always what was "key unique" in Classic Epidata 3.1.

Regards Jens Lauritsen