[EpiData-list] Any Problems identified in Pre-release Manager and EntryClient ? - if so please report these.

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jan 8 16:34:12 CST 2015

Dear All

It is now about 2 weeks since we copied the pre-release versions of
EpiData Manager and Epidata EntryClient to the testing page for download.

It seems that no major problems have been identified - since we have
received no reports of such errors.

We are just now building an in-house test schedule, which will allow us
to do a structured test of the functionality and aspects of the software
before public release. All the way from defining a project, to exporting
data. Once the routines are ready they will be laid out for public
download. Such routines are a requirement for meeting GCP (Good Clinical
Practice guidelines) standards, which are at the core of the next
release cycle following current.

Should any users have found problems do let us know at this point. Since
we wish as soon as possible to exchange current public release version
with the latest version 2.x capable of related dataforms.

You can comment to this list or send a "private" e-mail to
info-at-epidata.dk   (exchange -at- with @)
regards