[EpiData-list] RE: Error Opening the Project in EpiData Manager

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jan 16 01:36:20 CST 2015

Hi Rasool.

Between version 2.0 RC2 and 2.0 RC3 there was a (small) change in the
XML structure, where a new attribute was added.

As previously stated all test versions may change the XML file if needed
and loading projects from non-stable versions
are not supported. Hence, using the experimental programs should be done
on experimental projects and not data that
is for every day use.

The actual change af XML is rather small. It is a new attribute
'afterRecordState' that must be applied to all tags <DataFile>,
and if you wish you can add the following to the tag <DataFile>:

afterRecordState="arsReturnToParent"

by yourself using a text editor (eg. notepad).

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.
EpiData Association.