[EpiData-list] RE: Error Opening the Project in EpiData Manager

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jan 16 03:47:49 CST 2015

Dear Torsten,

Thanks for the help, I have added (afterRecordState="arsReturnToParent") in the both DataFile tags i.e. Parent as well as relational one and it worked.

I would like inform you that I have created totally new project in the new version: 2.0.23, I am not trying to open the file created from the previous versions, then why this error occurred and why it is required for parent form i.e. (dataform_1)?

Thanks & best regards,
Rasool Bux