[EpiData-list] Error opening the project in EpiData Entry Client

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Apr 15 07:40:26 CDT 2015

Dear List,

A project was developped in the field. Since recently, without any apparent
reason we can't open anymore the .epx with the database and continue the
data entry.

The error message indicates:

"project has incorrect XML. Max supported XML Version 2: Project XML
version 3”. The version we have is v1.4.4.4.
Although a different version was used in the past, I was always able to
open it with the v1.4.4.4 which is not the case anymore.

Could you please specify what the error message means? or way forward to be
able to open the project again?

Many thanks in advance

Sophie Masson