[EpiData-list] EpiData-list Digest, Vol 138, Issue 3

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri May 29 01:53:58 CDT 2015

I have sent an example of the bug, including logfile, .epx, .dta, to info at epidata.dk. I have received the following automatic answer:

This e-mail is unfortunately heavily burdened by spam.

If you have a general comment or question on the use of EpiData Software, please search the EpiData list. To join the list or see contents follow the link on the main EpiData site frontpage. Join the list to ask the question again.

According to Stata the variable format is %5.0f.

Best wishes
Patrick