[EpiData-list] EpiData Manager closing down on Windows 8.1

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jun 8 05:57:40 CDT 2015

Dear users,

I have installed EpiData Manager on a machine working on Windows 8.1 64 bit. I used the latest versions available: 2.0.4.43 r1156

1. At first I used the 64 bit version but could not open or save projects: this led to the program shutting down. In the archives I saw other users experienced similar problems.
2. I then uninstalled the above and installed the 32 bit version (Platform i386-Win32). This version seemed to be working well, until I tried to set value labels: when I do this, either by using the "Field properties" box or by trying to access through "Project Details" >> "Value labels", the program shuts down. I am just able to see that some error notice appears but the program shuts down so fast I cannot read it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Michaelנשלח ממכשיר הסמסונג שלי