[EpiData-list] EpiData Manager closing down on Windows 8.1

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jun 12 04:17:17 CDT 2015

Hi Michael.

I have tried to make a few simple projects in Windows 8.1 here and I am
not able to reproduce what you describe.

Can you please elaborate on the following:

1: Version of EpiData Manager you have tested with (use "Help" -> "Copy
Version Info...")
2: Was there any errormessage
3: Please make a more detailed description of the steps you took for
this happen

Regards,
Torsten B. Christiansen.
EpiData.