[EpiData-list] EpiData-list Digest, Vol 139, Issue 6

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Jun 20 13:03:29 CDT 2015

Dear Michael:

I'm afraid then, that this mismatch is the cause of the problem.  In
some systems, a 32-bit version of EpiData software appears to work
(superficially), but then one runs into a problem sooner or later.
Unfortunately, a 64-bit PC requires the 64-bit software.  We need thus
to figure out why 64-bit software does not work on your 64-bit PC.  It
is not a Win 8 problem per se (we tried it and it works). Unfortunately,
I run out of suggestions on what to check next...

Regards,

Hans

--
Hans L Rieder, MD, MPH