[EpiData-list] Access violation when comparing duplicate files

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jul 9 03:28:24 CDT 2015

Thank you for your reply

1. I use version 2.0.4.43 for Mac

Program Version: 2.0.4.43 r1156
Core version: 2.0.0.0 r1161
FPC Version: 2.6.4
Platform: i386-Darwin

2. Both dataforms have the same identical 10 sections. I have created 1 dataform with 10 sections and let 2 people insert data parallel.

3. I haven’t defined any key, but I have defined an ID as a variable for each subject. However, it is not used for coupling the two files.

This is what I did:
Document -> Compare duplicate files -> (the new window pops up) -> Click on “Compare” -> Click on “Add files” -> select those 2 files -> select the sections I would like to compare

Thank you so much.
Suparee Boonmanunt