[EpiData-list] Current stable versions of new manager/client for teaching

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Aug 4 05:15:47 CDT 2015

Hello there

I am thinking of giving an introduction to the new EpiData manager/client to our 2015/16 intake of MSc Epidemiology students.  The teaching would take the form of a three-hour practical in which they would design a simple data-entry form, carry out double-entry comparison and export some data to Stata.  Which is the current stable version of both client and manager that I could make available to the students over our network?

Please let me know if you have any questions about this request.

Many thanks

Keith Tomlin
Lecturer in Epidemiology
Department of Disease Control
Faculty of Infectious & Tropical Diseases
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Room 445, Keppel Street, London, WC1E 7HT, UK
+44 (0)207 927 2716
( tel:02079272257)
e: keith.tomlin at lshtm.ac.uk
( mailto:tkeith.tomlin at lshtm.ac.uk)