[EpiData-list] Current stable versions of new manager/client for teaching

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Aug 5 16:32:23 CDT 2015

Hi Hans

Thank you for giving the link to the module, I was very interested to read through it as it is the first time I have seen teaching material using the new version of Epidata. I see there is also a link to a presentation on the site but it takes you to a restricted area that needs a password.  Are the presentations available through a public site at all? It would be good to watch this material being taught

Many thanks

Christine