[EpiData-list] EpiData-list Digest, Vol 141, Issue 4

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Aug 8 15:11:22 CDT 2015

Dear Thambu:

There must be a misunderstanding: there is an EpiData course (in the tab
"EpiData course"), but this is not a talk; there are several things
about epidemiology in the tab "Epidemiology", including talks
accompanying a series of flash clips, annotated slide shows, etc, but
this is not about "EpiData".  I only pointed to the latter because
Christine was interested what was behind the password.  This is not an
EpiData site per se as the home page defines, but it also has one tab
dedicated to the course material on EpiData we prepared.

Apologies if this created confusions.

Regards,

Hans