[EpiData-list] Epidata Team

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Aug 9 00:36:35 CDT 2015

Sir/Madam,

I have just upgraded to windows 10. I wish to know the following -

1. Whether the current version of Epidata is compatible with Windows 10?

2. Whether anyone had faced any issues in exporting data from epidata to SPSS
Version 21?

I am involved in academic field work related to my MPH course requirement. I
would be grateful for the feedback on my queries as it might save time in
creating platform for data entry based on my interview schedule. In case
epidata is not compatible with MS Windows 10, I may have to use excel or
other data entry softwares for this purpose.

Thanking you.

Regards

Aayam Gupta

MPH Scholar, SCTIMST, Trivandrum, INDIA