[EpiData-list] Updated versions of EpiData Manager v2.0.7.53 and EntryClient v2.0.5.17:

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Aug 24 08:54:13 CDT 2015

Today new versions have been released today with bug-fixes and minor additions. .

Our strategy just now is to release bug-fixes,
such that we can focus on development of logging and dataprotection.

The EntryClient release today adds the F5 "copy field" with a user format.
e.g.: %gd %gn %gf %gp %q,%d,%v%n
will now add "global" information such as date and dataform name, see:
http://www.epidata.info/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=documentation:clipboardformat
Such one can now copy as well current field and whole record to clipboard.

For Manager: 2.0.7.53:
Texts to describe exports have been added and also a new mechanism to work with dataforms with very many fields and labels.
It seems that in practice one should keep number of fields on a given form below 200. More than that will work but with longer load times for the files.

A complete list of changes is always shown on the download page in one of these links:
http://epidata.dk/epidatamanager.changelog.txt
http://epidata.dk/epidataentryclient.changelog.txt
.
Please inform the list of any non-solved problems or
report to the database here: http://www.epidata.info/flyspray

As always if you find problems and report to the list include version information, which you easily copy to a mail from the help menu "copy version info"

regards Jens Lauritsen