[EpiData-list] EntryClient 2.0.6.20: A bug exists if you have time-fields in a key

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Nov 5 10:36:29 CST 2015

Unfortunately we found a bug today in relation to key expression on
dataforms if a time field is part of the key.

A replacement file will be uploaded as soon as we have a "cure" for it.

We have tested four other relational setup projects which worked without
any problem. These had other field types in the key.

Regards