[EpiData-list] NEED OF HELP ON EPIDATA. DATES MANAGEMENT. RELATIVELY URGENT PLEASE

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Nov 24 00:45:08 CST 2015

Hello,

If you're using EpiData 3.1 you need to use the date function, e.g. bd < date(01/08/2014). It may be the same with EpiData Manager but I haven't used it so don't know.

Regards,

Suzanna Vidmar
Senior Research Officer
Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Unit
Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
The Royal Children’s Hospital
Flemington Rd Parkville, Victoria 3052 AUS
T: (03) 9345 6372
E: suzanna.vidmar at mcri.edu.au
www.mcri.edu.au

This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication") are, unless otherwise stated, confidential, may contain copyright material and is for the use only of the intended recipient. If you receive the Communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the Communication and the return e-mail, and do not read, copy, retransmit or otherwise deal with it. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of Murdoch Childrens Research Institute (MCRI) ABN 21 006 566 972 or any of its related entities. MCRI does not accept liability in connection with the integrity of or errors in the Communication, computer virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from or in respect of the Communication.

 Please consider the environment before printing this email