[EpiData-list] EpiData-list Digest, Vol 143, Issue 6

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Dec 12 14:58:20 CST 2015

You just export to one file per dataform in the project as you indicate.

Afterwards merge the files with the correct relation in Epidata analysis or  In Stata

use dataform1
merge 1:1 key variables using dataform2

Continue with other dataforms. Maybe sometimes you need to summarize within a key before merge.

use visits
gen N = 1
collapse (sum) N (min) hb ,  by(id)
save sumvisit

And then merge to other data on id.

Since we cannot know in Epidata how you wish to analyze the related dataforms we will not develop this in manager,  but do  remember that as well collapse and merge can be made with epidata analysis.

Regards jens Lauritsen