[EpiData-list] aggregate counts

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Feb 25 14:56:04 CST 2016

Dear Vladimir:

You find at:

www.tbrieder.org

in the navigation tab "EpiData course", in Part B: Introduction to
EpiData Analysis, Exercise 3: "Aggregating data and saving the summary
data in a file" which gives you precise answers to your questions (if
you don't want to do the exercise obtain the two PDF files for Task and
Solution respectively, it should suffice).

You will note that EpiData Analysis exceeds Epi Info in power and
efficiency in this respect as well.

Regards,

Hans

--