[EpiData-list] EpiData question / help

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Mar 8 13:01:24 CST 2016

Which version of EpiData are you using? JUMP can be to any question in your form/project.

In Classic EpiData, you can use GOTO to do what you are showing. You must add this to the .chk file:

	Q3
		AFTER ENTRY
			IF Q2 = 2 THEN
				GOTO Q6
			ENDIF
		END
	END
(The epidata website has examples and the help files are very clear on how to do this)

In modern EpiData Manager, JUMP only examines the current field. The solution in your example will be to reorder the fields Q2 and Q3.

Jamie