[EpiData-list] Issues when exporting into Stata 13

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu May 26 09:27:47 CDT 2016

Hi - two things that I've become aware of when exporting data into Stata 13 using EpiData Manager:-

1) My interview dates have all had 60 years added to them, so instead of my interviews being recorded as taking place in 2016 they are recorded as happening in 2076.  The day and month are correct.

2) I've exported my value labels, but only the first letter of these is displaying in the browse mode in Stata (though if I tabulate a variable the value labels do show in full in the table).

Is there any way of correcting these problems from within EpiData, rather than from within Stata?

Thanks

Keith