[EpiData-list] XML error while exporting

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jun 6 03:08:35 CDT 2016

Hi Antonio.

This means that you (or someone else) have opened the project in test
development version
currently available on out testing website.

XML version 4 is the next version of EpiData XML to be released when we
finish implementing
the whole user administration tool.

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.