[EpiData-list] The old version Epidata - Control Function

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jun 30 05:01:36 CDT 2016

Dear Epidata Developers
I use Epidata in a long time. There was the control function that allowed for a lot. There was a * .chk file in which you could write a basic useful language.
I am trying to design an input mask, but now I seek the equivalent of this function, I can not find.
Has it been removed? If there is how to use it?
Best regards_______________________________________Konan Diby JP, MD, MPH
Attaché de Recherche
Labo. Biostatistique & Informatique Médicale
UFR Sciences Médicale, Univ. F. Houphouët-Boigny
22 BP 1041 Abidjan 22, Côte d'Ivoire
Tel./Fax: (+225) 22 401 403
GSM: (+225) 05 994 326 / 07 250 561
skype's: dibykonanjp