[EpiData-list] Is there any record limit in Epidata Analysis 2.2.2 (ver 183)

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Oct 28 03:20:49 CDT 2016

Development is going on as planned.

We are working on making the admin version of Manager and EntryClient
fit for public release. Including defining a standard control set of
tests to be performed before release. We are also engaged in the
rewriting of Analysis and have come a long way, which is expected to be
laid out for public testing within the reasonable near future.

Regarding your question on maximum number of observations, there is not
really such restriction. The testfiles we use have up to 125000
observations (records). What you could do is to export to two different
files based on the record number, say 1 - 50000 and then 50001-93425

If both of these read correctly then you can maybe find the error, which
most likely is some date, which is not correct and the reading
terminates. E.g. if there is a date in the year 206 or 2400. This type
of date can occur with EpiData Classic.

best wishes

Jens Lauritsen
Initiator and Coordinator