[EpiData-list] If-then skip function

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Nov 9 08:46:29 CST 2016

Dear Epidata users,
Apologies if this has been asked before but I could not find the answer in the archive.

I knew how to do an IF and THEN command in the old version of Epidata. I am now using version 2.0.8.56 and am stuck. I can perform a skip based on the field I am on  (in 'field 'properties' in the 'jump' tab). But how do I do a skip based on a previous field? i.e. at the end of a section entering personal information I want to skip to one of several subsequent sections depending on what was entered in one of the early fields of personal information, not the last one in the section.

I hope my query is clear.

Thanks,
Suzanne