[EpiData-list] Looking for EpiDatamanager version with SAS support

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Nov 17 05:02:19 CST 2016

Hello,
Since SAS is not supported anymore by EpiDataManager, i would need to get the 2.9 version where it was still supported OR I would know if it is possible to get a .rec file from the .epx as we have a utility to convert from .rec to .sas

Could you send me a link with the corresponding version?

BTW, I understand the decision of saying goodbye to SAS and SPSS but wouldn't that close too many doors for the project? Everyone is not using Stata.

Cheers,
Alex

CPCET
Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Marseille