[EpiData-list] Suggestions for Epidata Manager

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Feb 17 08:26:56 CST 2017

Some of what you want is available now.

2. If your value labels for B and C do not currently
 include missing values, you can set up values labels like this
Field	Value	Label	Missing
B		1 		aaaaaa	*(checked)
		2 		bbbbbb	*(checked)
C		2 		ccccccc	*(checked)

and the Jump for A:
Jump value	GoTo Field	Reset Value
1 			D			Max defined missing value (B and C get 2)
2 			C			Second max defined missing value (B gets 1)

3. Auto date fields have three possibilities.
On new record - gets set when the record is first created and then does not change
On first save - gets set when the record is first saved and then does not change
On save/update - gets reset every time the record is saved

It looks like you want the first option, which is the default.

Jamie