[EpiData-list] Antwort: Re: error message

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jul 21 14:03:33 CDT 2017

 Dear Jens
I use the latest version, I downloaded a few months ago. I use it with Windows, my colleague with Mac. We had to change details in the entry form during data entry, can be that our versions are not completely identic anymore. Can this provoke the error message, or is it something else?
Thanks, Nicole