[EpiData-list] Problem with AUTOSEARCH

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Aug 20 07:51:23 CDT 2017

Dear friends,

When I enter a duplicate data in a field configured with autosearch, the dialog box displays three option buttons: YES, NO and CANCEL. When pressing the NO button, nothing happens but the other options work normally. The other dialog boxes similar to this one are working normally. Does anyone know if this is a bug in EpiData (Classic) Entry v3.1? How can I resolve this? I need to set up a variable like AUTOSEARCH varID varPERSON. Where varID is the identification variable and varPERSON is the number given to each person in the household.

Grateful for attention!

Márcia