[EpiData-list] Epidata 3.1 and Windows 10

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Aug 23 10:52:59 CDT 2017

Hello,

My organization has been testing Epidata 3.1 for compatibility with Windows 10 before we upgrade our network OS, I encountered the following issue:   if a change is made to an existing QES file, the process of revising the existing REC file stalls and can take 7-10 minutes to complete.  This is very unusual since the process is virtually instantaneous in Windows 7 or previous OS versions.  The IT staff haven't found a solution.  I'm hoping someone here might have a suggestion (configuration, network setting?).

Thanks

Rod
Rod Asplin, C.P.H.I. (C)
Environmental Health Officer