[EpiData-list] EpiData & Windows 10

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Oct 17 03:56:58 CDT 2017

Apart from developing 32 and 64 bit versions for windows we do not make special types for Windows variants.

But the website definetely needs an upgrade and thorough revision. In particular since the main new products maintained are EpiData Manager and Entryclient, plus the new analysis.

Regarding the voluntary efforts, someone could take responsibility of testing function on new Windows versions.

And we do need continous funding to secure development according to the principle "attain funding - release as freeware - release as open-source after completed development"

Denmark

Den 17. oktober 2017 01.04.26 CEST, EpiData development and support <epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca> skrev:
>Hi
>
>We use the Epidata v1.0 software on Windows 7 workstations.   I see
>from your website that it is developed for windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP,
>but we use it on Windows 7 ok.  I appreciate that it is freeware and is
>developed by a voluntary group.  However can you please tell me if
>there are any plans to re-develop to ensure compatibility with Windows
>10?  Or, does it run ok on Windows 10?
>
>Kind regards
>

>Stephen Smith | Business Analyst | Waikato District Health Board

Dette er sendt fra min mobiltelefon. Undskyld at jeg fatter mig i korthed.