[EpiData-list] EpiData EntryClient and Manager error: Control `DataviewerFrame’ has no parent window

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Nov 6 08:00:23 CST 2017

Hello:

We (my admin and I) created a data base in EpiData Manager. Data has been entered. When I press Ctrl D, I can see the data entered nicely in column. I wanted to show my admin this functionality so that she can see how the data looks when entered. When we press Ctrl D (browse data) or use the menu on her computer we get this error (see below). Do you know how we could resolve this error: Control `DataviewerFrame’ has no parent window?

IT has already uninstalled and installed both the Manager and the EntryClient. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D356DD.ADAB9260]

Thanks,

Renate