[EpiData-list] Multiple Diagnosis

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Nov 25 09:16:33 CST 2017

You can create new, temporary files with the values for each ‘diag’ as a new variable like this:
* EpiData Analysis V2.2 syntax!
* adiag will hold all diagnoses eventually
define adiag ####
* get all first diagnoses
adiag = diag
* save all records with non-missing diag1
select adiag <> .
savedata diag1.rec /replace
select
* save all records with non-missing diag2
adiag = diag2
select adiag <> .
savedata diag2.rec /replace
…