[EpiData-list] Fonts and Background (Actual thread title should be file conversion from rec to epx and relating the files)

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Dec 22 02:04:26 CST 2017

Today we will give out a new experimental test version, where the check
command (data integrity test) is very efficient, e.g. to find duplicates
in a file

check key v1 v2 v3;

will tell which observations are duplicate in the combination of v1 v2 v3

In the new version colour of fonts and background is also working.